Fly Fur 4 Pack - Redfish
The Redfish 4 Pack Fly Fur contains a piece of Black, Dark Purple, Chartreuse, and White furs.
Each piece is over 5 square inches, for a total of more than 22 square inches per pack. Enjoy the convenience of trying out several strategically chosen colors at once!
- Half the underfur and twice the overfur of other select craft furs yields a much higher use per inch
- Longest, most supple fibers will not leave you wanting for your pike and streamer patterns
- Superfine, tapered fibers are coated so that they do not clump but flow freely when wet
- Uniquely designed colors for fish - not leftover colors from other industries
- Great marabou, rabbit strip, and seal dubbing replacement
- Perfect for tying your flies and jigs
- Outlasts the natural fibers it replaces
- Fibers made from 45% post-consumer product
The NEW standard for
craft Fly Fur!